AspieLand Moderated Minecraft
Term 3 Program
About the AspieLand Moderated Minecraft Program
AspieLand is AV's very own private Minecraft server, developed and co-designed with our Minecraft players and AV families. Our Minecraft Moderators are older teens from our AV community employed by AV to join the player group in the server, to facilitate skill development and community builds, to provide guidance around appropriate behaviour and maintain a safe and friendly environment, and to make sure everyone has fun!
We're happy to share that AspieLand is back for a regular term program and we're excited to welcome new and returning players into the AspieLand server!
When: Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons in Term 3
Time: 4.30pm to 6.30pm each day
First session: Tuesday 25 July
Last session: Wednesday 24 August
Cost: $180 for 10 2-hour sessions.
Access to register for AV's AspieLand Minecraft program is one of the fantastic benefits available exclusively to AV members. Become an AV member today to access discounted tickets for activities, members-only programs and interest groups, and to support the work our AV team does for our community.
If cost is a barrier, please email our AV admin team.
Who can join the AspieLand server?
- AV members aged 10-17 years
- Beginners, intermediate and advanced players
Minecraft version requirements
AspieLand is only compatible with Minecraft Java Edition. Players will not be able to access AspieLand via other editions of Minecraft. Please ensure that you have Minecraft Java Edition before registering. For more information, please check our AspieLand Tech Support Guide.
Important Player Documents
Please read these with your player before registering. The registration form will require you to confirm that you have read, understood, and agree to these guidelines.
- AspieLand Parents / Carers Agreement.
- AspieLand Frequently Asked Questions: answers to the most common questions we receive about AspieLand.
- AspieLand Player Registration Information: important information about the AspieLand Minecraft Program: please read this before you register.
- AspieLand Rules and Guidelines: developed by our moderators and admin team to ensure that all participants have an enjoyable and safe AspieLand session. This also includes important information about our Child Safe policy.
- AspieLand Tech Support Guide: answers to the most common AspieLand tech support questions.
For assistance or more information:
If you have questions or if you need assistance, please contact our admin team.
Call 0480 385 710, or email us.
The AV phone is switched on from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Thursday.
Tech and admin support for after-hours activities is available by phone call only for an hour before the activity and for the first hour of the activity.
Please note that our email inbox is not monitored outside business hours.
Event Terms and Conditions