- Aspergers Experts Danny and his Aspergers team provide a variety of support from those with lived experience based in the USA
- My Aspergers Child a US website with helpful articles about children with Aspergers
AsperChild AspergerChild.com's aim is to provide parents, carers, families, educators and professionals with reliable information and support in their journey with Asperger's Syndrome, Autism Spectrum Condition, High Functioning Autism and other 'Pervasive' conditions
- www.yourlittleprofessor.com American website focussing on resources and academic programs for children with AS. The site contains some great articles about various aspects of AS, such as denying diagnosis, sensory integration, bullying, managing fixations, and ideal gifts for child
- AANE: The Asperger / Autism Network (AANE) based in New England USA works with individuals, families, and professionals to help people with Asperger Syndrome and similar autism spectrum profiles build meaningful, connected lives
- Aspergers101 A resource for all sorts of Aspergers Information. Founder Jennifer Allen retired recently.
- Autism Victoria now trading as Amaze great local content, well presented, with up to date information on seminars, conferences, research opportunities. Designed with the different needs of parents, professionals, individuals with Autism, and students in mind.
- Positive Partnerships: a critical resource for parents, carers and supporters about supporting their autistics
- Olga Tennison Autism Research Centre The Olga Tennison Autism Research Centre (OTARC) was established to advance knowledge on the nature and causes of Autism Spectrum Disorders, as well as to develop and study evidence-based strategies for supporting affected individuals & families