D&D Term 1 2023
Wednesday 6.00pm, 14-17y.o. (Group 3)
Registrations open Tuesday 24 January.
If you have questions before then,
please email our AV admin team.
The AV D&D program continues this term and your DMs and DMAs are excited for you to join them on more adventures with your questing group, while also making friends, exploring your creativity, connecting with others in our community, and having fun.
Each session runs for three hours, providing fun and social connection for our players and meaningful ongoing employment opportunities for our community.
(For further information about the AV D&D program, please visit the D&D page on the AV website.)
New in Term 1 2023!
In response to player feedback, we have introduced a number of new features, including DM biographies and a Campaign Profile for each group to help players make informed choices about which group they choose. Links for each document are below.
We are also trialling Discord for D&D: please read the Player Registration Information for details.
- DM biography: includes some background information about your DM.
- Campaign Profile: includes useful information about the campaign, including any house rules, the DM's style and approach to D&D, and more. It can help to clarify what players can expect in this group, particularly in the first session.
Register on this page for: Term 1, Wednesday 6.00pm, 14-17y.o. (Group 3)
First session date: Wednesday 8 February
Last session date: Wednesday 29 March
Each session: 3 hours (with breaks)
Player eligibility: AV members aged 14-17 years
Dungeon Master: Cal
DM email address: email@example.com
DM biography for CalCampaign profile: Group 3
$280 for 8 sessions. If cost is a barrier, please email our AV admin team. If you are not yet an AV member, join as an AV member today to access this members-only program and so much more.
- For other D&D groups this term, please visit the D&D program page on the AV website to view all group days and times for this term.
- NB: D&D sessions do not run on weekends, on public holidays, on Fridays leading into long weekends, or on the Monday before Cup Day.
- Please choose your group carefully as we cannot accommodate player requests to change groups after registration.
AV Player Registration Information: please read this before registering
- The AV D&D Player Registration Information includes important information about registering, changing groups, allowed character types, adult supervision for younger players, and a trial of Discord for all groups in Term 1 2023.
- All players (and parents / carers where applicable) will need to agree to this as part of the registration process.
- NB: By registering for this group, you confirm that you and / or your player have read, understood, and agree to the Player Registration Information.
About character sheets
- Players will be asked in registration if they would like to upload a character sheet / email a character sheet to the DM, if they need some help to create a character sheet, or if they need the DM to provide a pre-set character sheet.
- Returning players need to provide an updated character sheet at least one week before the first session.
- If a player has indicated that they need help, the DM will contact them via email before the first session.
- For a list of accepted character source materials, please read the Campaign Profile for this group.
- Homebrew / custom characters or monster-race characters cannot be accommodated in AV's D&D program.
Important Player Documents
Community Guides (step by step information to support our community)
For more information
If you have questions or if you need assistance, please contact our AV admin team.
Call 0480 385 710, or email us.
The AV phone is switched on from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Thursday.
Tech and admin support for after-hours activities is available by phone call only for an hour before the activity start time and for the first hour of the activity.
The AV email inbox is not monitored outside business hours.
AV Groups Way
AV Event Terms & Conditions