AspieLand Moderated Minecraft
Term 4 Program
About the AspieLand Moderated Minecraft Program
AspieLand has been developed and co-designed with our Aspie teens and Aspergers Victoria families. Our Minecraft Moderators are older teens from our Aspergers community employed by AV as peers to help guide and support participants to build, remind what behaviour is appropriate and most importantly, have fun!
The Term 4 program will be a brand new challenge - prepare to land on a desert island and work as a community with your fellow AspieLand players to survive!
Days and times: Mondays and Wednesdays during the term, 4.30pm to 6.30pm
First session: Monday 17 October
Last session: Wednesday 23 November
Note: no session Monday 31 October due to the Melbourne Cup Day public holiday.
Cost: $187 for 11 sessions.
If you are not yet an AV member, sign up today to access this program and so much more, including our D&D programs, our Teens Work Know How Program, and member discounts for all of our groups and events!
If cost is a barrier, please email our AV admin team.
Who can participate in the AspieLand Program?
- Children and teens aged 10-17 years
- Beginners, intermediate and advanced players
- AV members
Access to register for the AspieLand Moderated Minecraft program is an AV member benefit. If you are interested, please sign up for an AV membership to be eligible to register.
Minecraft version requirements
AspieLand is only compatible with Minecraft Java Edition. Players will not be able to access AspieLand via other editions of Minecraft. Please ensure that you have Minecraft Java Edition before registering. For more information, please check our AspieLand Tech Support Guide.
Important Player Documents
Please read these with your player before registering.
- NEW: AspieLand Parents / Carers Agreement.
- AspieLand Frequently Asked Questions: answers to the most common questions we receive about AspieLand.
- AspieLand Player Registration Information: important information about the AspieLand Minecraft Program: please read this before you register.
- AspieLand Rules and Guidelines: developed by our moderators and admin team to ensure that all participants have an enjoyable and safe AspieLand session. This also includes important information about our Child Safe policy.
- AspieLand Tech Support Guide: answers to the most common AspieLand tech support questions.
For assistance or more information:
If you have questions or if you need assistance, please contact our admin team.
Call 0480 385 710, or email us.
The AV phone is switched on from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Thursday.
Tech and admin support for after-hours activities is available by phone call only an hour before the activity start time until the scheduled end time.
Please note that our email inbox is not monitored outside business hours.
Event Terms and Conditions