Dungeons & Dragons Term 3 2022
Group 4: Tuesday 6.30pm, 14-17y.o.
About the AV D&D Program
Our Dungeon Masters are excited for you to join them on more adventures with your questing group, while also making friends, exploring your creativity, connecting with others in our community, and having fun!
Who can participate in AV's D&D program?
- Players aged 10 and older.
- Beginner, intermediate and advanced players
- Current AV members
If you are not yet an AV member, join as an AV member today to access this members-only program and so much more!
Days and times
Please visit the D&D program page on the AV website to view all group days and times for this term.
Please choose your group carefully, as we can no longer accommodate player requests to change groups after registration.
For players aged under 18: if your player is aged 17 and will not turn 18 until after the first session of their chosen group, please register them for an under 18 group. This is important for AV's continued commitment to Child Safety.
This group: Group 4, Tuesday 6.30pm to 9.30pm
First session date: Tuesday 19 July
Last session date: Tuesday 6 September
Age group: players aged 14-17 years
Dungeon Master: Cal - email Cal.
Cost: $280 for 8 sessions. That's 24 hours of questing fun and social connection for our players, allowing AV to continue to provide meaningful ongoing employment opportunities for our community. If cost is a barrier, please email our AV admin team.
- For returning players: please submit your character sheet at registration or email it to your DM.
- For new players to this group: the DM will create a pre-made character sheet for you. If you wish to create your own character sheet, please email the DM.
- Please note that homebrew / custom or monster-race characters cannot be accommodated in AV's D&D program. If you wish to play one of these character types, please email your DM before registering to discuss options with them.
Important Player Documents
- AV D&D Player Registration Information: please read this before you register
- AV D&D Frequently Asked Questions (includes answers to the most common questions about the AV D&D program)
- AV's D&D Program Rules and Guidelines: these rules and guidelines set expectations for our D&D sessions and includes important information on our Child Safe policy.
- Safety in D&D: Lines and Veils: this is a new option available from Term 3 2022. This allows players to tell us if there are any topics that they are not comfortable to have included in their D&D game.
Community Guides (step by step information to support our community)
For more information
If you have questions or if you need assistance, please contact our AV admin team.
Call 0480 385 710, or email us.
The AV phone is switched on from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Thursday.
Tech and admin support for after-hours activities is available by phone only an hour before the activity start time until the scheduled end time.
Please note that our email inbox is not monitored outside business hours.
AV Event Terms & Conditions