AspieLand Moderated Minecraft
April 2022 Holiday Program - Week 2
About the AspieLand Moderated Minecraft Program
AspieLand has been developed and co-designed with our Aspie teens and Aspergers Victoria families. Our Minecraft Moderators are older teens from our Aspergers community employed by AV as peers to help guide and support participants to build, remind what behaviour is appropriate and most importantly, have fun!
Who can participate in the AspieLand Holiday Program?
- Children and teens aged 10-17 years
- Beginners, intermediate and advanced players
- AV members and non-members
Our Holiday Program is also the perfect opportunity for new Minecrafters (or new AspieLand Minecrafters) to come and try AspieLand.
If you like it, make sure you sign up for an AV membership to be eligible to register for our term-long programs.
April Holiday Program days and times
The April Holiday Program has two separate three-day programs running in each week of the holidays. Sessions will run from 2pm to 4pm on each program day.
Registrations for each week are separate. Players are welcome to register for both programs if they would like to.
Week 1: Monday 11 April to Wednesday 13 April. Go to the registration page for Week 1.
Week 2: Tuesday 19 April to Thursday 21 April. This is the registration page for Week 2.
Both groups are limited to 20 players per group.
Note: if your player would like to be in the same group as another player, please contact the other player's parents/carers before registering. Please choose your group carefully, as we can no longer accommodate player requests to change groups after registration.
Cost: $50 for AV members, $60 for non-members.
If you are not yet an AV member, sign up today to access this program and so much more, including our D&D programs, our Teens Work Know How Program, and member discounts for all of our groups and events!
If cost is a barrier, please email our AV admin team.
Minecraft version requirements
AspieLand is only compatible with Minecraft Java Edition. Players will not be able to access AspieLand via other editions of Minecraft. Please ensure that you have Minecraft Java Edition before registering. For more information, please check our AspieLand Tech Support Guide.
Pre-program Player and Parent/Carer Briefing
From 2022, all AspieLand programs will have a pre-program briefing. For the April Holiday Program and Term 2 Program, this session took place on Monday 4 April. If you are registering after this date, a link to the session recording will be included in your registration confirmation email. Please ensure that you watch it with your player before their first session.
Important Player Documents
Please read these with your player before registering.
- AspieLand Frequently Asked Questions: this contains answers to the most common questions we receive about the AspieLand Minecraft Program
- AspieLand Player Registration Information: this includes important information about the AspieLand Minecraft Program: please read this before you register.
- AspieLand Rules and Guidelines: these are the rules and guidelines developed by our moderators and admin team to ensure that all participants have an enjoyable and safe AspieLand session. This also includes important information about our Child Safe policy.
- AspieLand Tech Support Guide: this has been put together by our admin team to provide answers to the most common AspieLand tech support questions.
For assistance or more information:
If you have questions or if you need assistance, please contact our admin team.
Call 0480 385 710, or email us.
The AV phone is switched on from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Thursday.
Tech and admin support for after-hours activities is available by phone only an hour before the activity start time until the scheduled end time.
Please note that our email inbox is not monitored outside business hours.
Event Terms and Conditions