Dungeons & Dragons Term 4 2021
Session 4: Friday 6.30pm, 18 and over
Dungeons & Dragons is back for Term 4, 2021!
Our Dungeon Masters are excited for you to join them on more adventures with your teammates, while also making friends, exploring your creativity, connecting with others in our community, and having fun!
Our Term 4 program runs for a huge 9 weeks. Register now to secure your space!
Who can participate in AV's Dungeons & Dragons program?
- Players aged 10 and older
- Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced players
- Current AV members
If you are not yet an AV member, join as an AV member today to access this members-only program, and so much more!
$270 for the 9-week term.
That's a huge 27 hours of questing and adventuring fun!
This ensures our Dungeons Masters have adequate time to develop exciting adventures, moderate our groups and make it fun for everyone.
If cost is a barrier, please talk to Carla - firstname.lastname@example.org
When are the sessions taking place?
We've done our best to include our community's preferences as well as the Dungeon Masters' availability in planning the session days and times. Due to popular demand, we've also added a second adult session!
- Session 1: Monday evening 6:30pm-9:30pm
18 and over only session. Dungeon Master: Tarquin
- Session 2: Tuesday evening 6:30pm-9:30pm
10-17y.o. session. Dungeon Master: Cal
- Session 3: Wednesday evening 6:30pm-9:30pm
10-17y.o. session. Dungeon Master: Cal
- Session 4: Friday evening 6:30pm-9:30pm [this session]
18 and over session. Dungeon Master: Tarquin
- Session 5: Saturday afternoon 2pm-5pm
10-17y.o. session. Dungeon Master: Tarquin
It's a great idea to choose a session based on the best time for your schedule, as there may be some DM changes after registration, and we'll contact any affected players to let you know if this happens.
When do the sessions start?
Sessions start in the first week of the school term (from Monday 4 October).
There will be a break for all groups in the week starting Monday 1 November due to the Cup Day public holiday.
The last sessions for each group will be in the week finishing Sunday 12 December.
How many players are in a session?
- Maximum six players in each session. This is the most that our Dungeon Masters can accommodate to ensure that each player has the best experience possible.
- Each session must have at least four players to run. If a session doesn't reach this minimum one week before the start date, we will contact all registered players for that session to find alternative arrangements.
Who are the Dungeon Masters?
Our AV Dungeon Masters are skilled in Dungeon & Dragons storytelling. We have employed a team of experts to assist new and younger players to learn, some from our very own Young Adults Group.
What platform will be used?
Our Dungeon Masters use Zoom to host their virtual campaign and share it with their players. When you registration is complete, you will receive an event registration confirmation email which contains the Zoom link.
You'll also receive your Dungeon Master's AV email address so you have a direct link with them in case you need help, if you're running late, or if you're going to miss a session.
Do I need any equipment?
You are welcome to purchase a set of Dungeons & Dragons dice if you would like to. They can help players to feel involved in the game, particularly for virtual programs. These are available for purchase at most game shops in Melbourne and at a range of online stores.
For more information, please contact Jenni: email@example.com
How do I create a character?
You will need to submit a completed character sheet with your registration.
- Please use a printed D&D character sheet if you have one, or you can use the Fast Character website
- Our DMs have requested that players use these resources to create characters: Players Handbook, DM’s Guide, Xanathar’s Guide, Mordenkainen’s Tome of Foes, Volos Guide to Monsters, Tasha’s Cauldron of Everything.
- If you need help, please contact the DM for your session. Please click on their name beside your preferred session to send them an email.
If you have questions about AV, about the event, or if you need assistance with registration, please contact Jenni
Phone: 0480 385 710
AV Event Terms & Conditions