Aspergers Victoria has prepared another submission to government this month. This time we have prepared a submission with 29 recommendations to the Inquiry into Disability Supports in TAFE.
This submission here on our Advocacy page was prepared by Tamsin and Carla following:
- consultation with our student advocacy peer group
- zoom discussions with TAFE teachers with autistic lived experience
- zoom discussions with TAFE disability support managers
- research into the best global supports in tertiary education for autistic students
- participation in the Autistic community member survey with Amaze, YLB, I Can Network and Different Journeys
Thank you to everyone who assisted in the preparation of this extensive submission. Our hearing is set for December 8th - please come and support the AV Team.